Monday, May 9, 2011

Living Water

Last night as I crawled into bed, I pulled out my Bible for the first time all weekend (I admit, the family went on a vacation and I forgot to bring it). Opening up the pages felt so... refreshing. I realized that just a couple of days with no alone time with my First Love left me so hungry for him. I found myself praying, "God, I've missed you so much. Fill me right now, fill me with Your Spirit. I'm thirsty for Your Living Water."

Here's some living water for your day:


"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
(Joshua 1:9)

"Kiss me with the kisses of your mouth, for your love is sweeter than wine."
(Song of Solomon 1:2)

"Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love"
(1 Corinthians 16:13-14)

"For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."
(2 Corinthians 3:17)

"So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."
(Genesis 1:27)

"I had only heard about you before, but now I have seen you with my own eyes."
(Job 42:5)

"I took mmy troubles to the Lord. I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer."
(Psalm 120:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment